Appreciating each other is a true family value, one that will bail out much of the stress on the planet and help strengthen the universal bond all people have.
Look what I received from Carolyn , thank you so much!!
This is way out of my comfort zone… I’m not very good with ‘rules’ but I guess sometimes we have to stick to them. To make it easier I’ve added an extra rule (4) for bloggers like me :)
Here are the rules:
The rules for acceptance of the award are as follows:
- Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on their creativity, design, interesting material and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
- Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
- Each winner has to show the award and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
- Enjoy the award given to you! There are no strings attached if you don’t have time or feel like passing it on.
I so much agree with Carolyn that there are many blogs that deserve an award, blogs that give us information, a big smile, beautiful pictures or a glimps into a life on the other side of the globe.
An invention of Tim Berners-Lee became the WWW as we know it. A worldwide network where ‘total strangers’ communicate with each other, shop in the comfort of their own home, like minded people share their passion and where we can find information about almost any subject. Aren’t we lucky to live in such an exciting time :)
Here are my winners:
- Antoinette – Everyting you want to know about musicals… and she is a good friend of me too!
- Johanna – She is a little star… and the most regular blogger I know… she has always something to write about.
- Mary Kathryn – I so much enjoy her beautiful photographs of the Rocky Mountains… she also happens to be to owner of my favourite online shop.
- LaGattaC – A place to find links to free charts and more… always updated and also full of interesting information. I don’t know her but visit her blog regular… she deserves an award for her hard work.
- Susimac – I admire her stitching work, especially the beautiful finishings of her projects. It’s about time I make myself known to her for lurking on her site :)