Yesterday I was tagged by Mary with the meme six random things about me. Every game has rules, so here they are;
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write 6 random things about yourself.
- Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
- Let each person know they have been tagged, leave a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
- I need to have a chat with our cat, she is not good informed about me being a vegetarian, yesterday she came home and presented me with a bird… eeek!
- One thing I’m absolutely useless at is to remember names of people. I can however always recognise their voice.
- If you ask me which part of cooking I like my answer is none, it is just not my forte.
- During every ‘spring clean’ I intent to get rid off all the things I do not need but I have not been very succesful… A wise person is able to let go… that is why I hold on to ‘my wisdom’.
- I drink my coffee neat… no sugar… no milk and like liquorice tea… both are bad for anyone with high blood pressure… like me.
- At the moment I’m hopelessly addicted to needlecrafting… in particular cross stitching.. and collecting stash :)
Well then… that’s the easy part of the game out of the way… off to let Mary know I’m done.
Officially I should tag 6 people… please forgive me but I’m just not very good in blog hopping… I invite everyone who wants to play along to post your Six Random Things, it’s fun!