Antoinette tagged me today. Normally I don’t play along with these games but I guess it’s ‘my rambling day’ today.
As found at Daddy Forever
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
Next select five people to tag:
Oops… this is a problem because I don’t tag… basically I have no one to tag.. snif snif… (don’t feel sorry for me… I’m just CB-squared ) but you can tag along if you want to play.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
17th June 1997… such a looooong time ago … my memory can’t handle it!
What were you doing 1 years ago?
17th June 2006… that’s better might be able to remember that… Let me think… I was most likely working and in my spare time busy preparing for our August holiday to Northern Ireland.
Note by author: post updated 18th 2007, I forgot this question yesterday – yep it’s my memory he he …I told you..
Five snacks you enjoy:
- Drop (Liqorice)
- Unsalted nuts
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Speculaas (very Dutch ~smile~)
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
- Have I told you lately (Van Morrison)
- Fields Of Gold (by Eva Cassidy)
- Over the rainbow (by Eva Cassidy)
- Pilots Dream (from the musical “Jesus Christ Superstar”)
- Pappa can you hear me? (from the musical “Yentl”)
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
- Get a personal chauffeur… I hate driving
- Buy a bigger house with plenty of guestrooms for friends and family
- Buy a race horse
- Give money to charity and working for a charitable organisation
- Enjoy life!
Five bad habits:
- Too much coffee
- Late nights —> never enough sleep
- My perfectionism
- Too much time on the computer
Five things you like doing:
- Crafts, especially drawing, painting, needlecrafts
- Listening to music
Five things you would never wear again:
- Skirts (any)
- High heels
- My favourite cardigan because I ruined it by washing it too hot
- Borstrok (sort of knitted vests, I used to wear them as a child and I hated them!!)
Five favourite toys:
- Is there anything else?